Tuesday 12 March 2013

Cheltenham Spa - Alternative Therapy

I've been working through some ideas for a new money-spinner. Seeing as it's Race Week here in Cheltenham, I thought I could advertise this on Paddy Power's website or something.

COME TO CHELTENHAM SPA'S NEW ALTERNATIVE THERAPY CENTRE.

By alternative, I mean alternative.

It'd be a work-from-home type venture.

I was thinking of warming up some stones in a microwave from a nearby rockery to put on people's backs.

I'll get some real mud in a wheelbarrow for a mudpack-type thing.

Toothpaste-based mask on people's faces and I could find a cucumber in Aldi for people's eyes.

I'll get some tealights from Poundland to do some waxing. Not sure how to do it though, so I might see if I can hire a Brazilian as an employee.

And I'm sure I could find some way to rig up a little pressure hose in my bath to act as a jacuzzi. I don't think I'll advertise colonic irrigation though. That sounds messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment